

Nick did a lot work on his friend Howie's truck that would have paid him over $500. Rather than paying in cash, Nick and Howie made a deal for Nick to take one of Howie's old trucks with a plow. We could have used the cash with me being on maternity leave, but he worked hard and put a lot of hours in on fixing up Howie's truck. He has also been wanting a "hunting" truck for a number of years. I wasn't to keen on that idea since he already has the 1977 Ford pickup in the garage that needs to get fixed. Who am I to tell him he can't have something he really wants. All it needs is a new starter and some fresh batteries... oh so Howie thought...I love the fact that Nick is always willing to bring Seth along. Whether or not he thinks Seth will be of any help. Seth learns how to fix things, when he pays attention, and the two or sometimes three if Grandpa Jim is there, can spend some quality man time together.
Seth is all about how things work. He had been since he was two years old. It is a pretty safe bet that Seth will assume his squatting position if there are motors or mechanic components involved.
![]() |
| Photo taken from Sept. 2008 at the Worlds Largest Truck Convoy. It is the first picture I have of seth in his squatting position. Hands are typically up on his face. Must be a concentration thing. |

No comments:
Post a Comment