Monday, February 20, 2012

Another Year Older

Today I turned 33 years old. Wow! How time flies.

I spent the day with Seth and Sam who were sick and Addy. Nick worked until 6pm and had his regular fire department training until 9:30pm.

Each year I think back on how old I was when major events took place in my life.

18 yrs - I met Dave and moved out of my parents house
20 yrs - I bought my first house with Dave. 253 Goodhue Street, Saint Paul, Minnesota
21 yrs - Dave and I married at Hanging Horn Village in Moose Lake (My Aunt Debbie's Resort)
24 yrs - Seth Thomas was born (well, practically 25 yrs old - in one month)
26 yrs - Samantha Lynn was born; Graduated College as a LPN
28 yrs - Separated from Dave; Met Nick that Fall
30 yrs - Moved to Randolph. 4333 Upper 291st Street East, Randolph, Minnesota
32 yrs - Nick and I married at Gooseberry Falls in Two Harbors, Minnesota; Adelynn June was born

I never would have imagined my life taking this course. I'm not where I would have liked to be by now but I wouldn't change that course. There will be many more changes in life; probably one more little baby to snuggle with; one more house to move into and the rest will follow.

I love my family.
I love my life.

1 comment:

  1. Dude! I can't imagine where you thought your life would be considering how many accomplishments and blessings you have in your life right now!

    ReplyDelete