Thursday, August 25, 2011

Basic Training

While picking up some cubicle shelves for the kids we ran across a rug that would potentially match the bedding we picked out for the baby. We carried the rug into the infant isles and there before I eyes, sat a changing table marked at $29. Originally priced at $119. We didn't really need to buy one because Sommer still has the one I used before, which was my mom's from when we were babies. We couldn't pass up the deal.

After getting it assembled, I told Sam she needed to practice diapering a baby. I sent her off to get the preemie diapers that we bought for Chloe.
I showed her how to hold both feet with just three fingers, how to put a diaper under the baby with just one hand, and how to put the diaper on so the baby wouldn't leak out from any side.

But first, I had to see how she thought it was done.
We turned her baby to the side and there staring right at our face was the baby's butt crack.
Failed attempt, but cute nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment