Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I want one!

Seth was consumed by the fish tank at the doctors office. He would run from one side to the other in hopes of getting a close up of the big fish in there. Unfortunatley, it would quick hide in some large rocks whenever Seth came near.

There was a little girl on the other side about Seth's age who kept peeking up at him and waving. I told him that I think she likes him. He smiled and blushed a little.

What made the fish tank even more awesome was that while he was watching the fish, a scoop of food was automatically released from the top. "I want one of these in my room. Please - Please?!"

If only we could afford one of those buddy! The last fish tank we had was always needing to be cleaned and the fish never lived long. I'm sure it didn't help that the kids were feeding them people food. They were pretty good at sharing their toys with our old fish too. I'd find matchbox cars and other miscellaneous toys at the bottom or floating about.

No comments:

Post a Comment