Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Things that Thrill the Young

It's that time!
Every three years our septic system has to be pumped.
They just so happened to come pump on a day I was working from home
and a day that the kids were here with me.

He backed up and I told the kids they could watch but not to bug him.
Keep back, or you could get sprayed like Robin Williams did in RV.

The next thing I know I see this out the bedroom window.
20 questions later, he was done and heading off to his next house.
I would think it would be kind of nasty to hang out there and watch the tanks be pumped.
Apparently not for a 6 & 7 year old.

(Note the word "Beautiful" written on the window. It was there when we bought the house and I can't bear to wash it off.
It is also accompanied by a heart and the statement "Smile Becuz it Happened".)


No comments:

Post a Comment