I have been collecting Demdaco Willow Tree figurines since Seth was born and have somewhere around 30 figurines at this time. They are scattered around the dining room in groupings of family, self awareness, children and marriage.
While sitting at dinner I noticed that two figurines were moved closer to the one that Nick bought for Sam as a wedding gift. (a dad and daughter sitting close to one another). Seth or Sam had moved my little Seth holding my heart and the woman holding a rose next to the father and daugther to signify our family. It made me smile, and I don't plan on changing it back.
Seth ~ Nick ~ Samantha ~ Lori
Heart of Gold - You will always have my heart
Father & Daughter: Celebrating the bond of love between fathers and daughters
Love: Everlasting and true (woman with rose)

No comments:
Post a Comment