Today is pretty busy for us. Nick dropped Seth off at the Otte Farm to help with farm chores and then headed off to the fire hall for a house burn by the Cannon River. Sam and I cleaned the house, packed and watched Adelynn follow behind us making a mess. We loaded up around 9:30am and picked Seth up. He was covered in dirt and other farm 'stuff' so we quickly stopped home for a five minute shower before heading to Northfield to stop at Walgreen's for a prescription and some milk. On our way home we grabbed Nick from the burn, and finished packing.
Grandma met us at Woodwinds by 1pm and we handed off the kids. The plan was to be admitted following my gel. Instead we were told to come back at 6:30pm. We ran a few errands, grabbed dinner and returned to the hospital. Seth and Sam slept over at Owen and Keira's house.
I enjoy being in the hospital and listening to my baby move around. I do miss knowing I won't see my kids and the fact that I have to start my labors this way each time.
No comments:
Post a Comment