Rather than sleeping at 11pm while Noah slept, I decided to play. I downloaded a fun new collage app and began my hunt if baby pictures on Shutterfly to compare.
I find myself staring at their pictures trying to find their grown-up faces in those baby faces, especially Seth and Sam. Adelynn is still little and this picture looks so different than who she is today. Noah's face is a bit thinner today at two weeks old than in the picture if him in his first few days.
I can never see myself in my children. I always only see their dads in them. Yet people occasionally say how they see me. I'm sure I'm in there somewhere. I look at all four and can see similarities.
I can't believe I have four kids. I'm excited to watch them all grow into teenagers and young adults. Seth will be 27 when Noah graduates high school. It's just crazy to me. Seth... 27?! It will happen, I know. Am I ready? No way! Thankfully I have 18 years to get ready.

Love the picture lineup! They're all adorable!
ReplyDelete