Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Day 2: Waiting Games

Day 2 of induction is typically a pleasant day. The pitocin gets my contractions going and for the most part, they are pretty unnoticeable. Mom brought the kids up to visit with me before their week with their dad starts. While hanging out Adelynn is all over the carts with wheels. 

Seth pushes her around when she isn't pushing it herself.

Each of the kids and I took laps around the second floor to help me go into labor. I'm pretty sure I made close to 50 laps throughout the day. When it came to Adelynn's turn I needed to be creative. Otherwise I'd be chasing her into rooms of other patients. 

Hop on baby girl!!



By night, pitocin is removed and a balloon is placed at my cervix to help advance me from 2cm to hopefully 4cm. I'm reminded that I could go into labor tonight. Doubtful!

At least they have good food and my husband is by my side. I'm missing my kids but thankful Adelynn is with my mom and that Seth and Sam are with Their dad's side keeping busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment