Is it because they think I don't look old enough to have four or that I'm crazy for having four. Their next question is usually "How many more are you having?" "We're done" I say without hesitation.
When I was younger if you would have asked how many kids I see myself having I would have said none. Kids are a lot of work and I didn't think that I would have the patience.
When I was in my late teens and early 20s that changed. I wanted two. When my life took a drastic change and my marriage ended with Dave I was still content with two. Then I met Nick. How could I tell him he couldn't have children of his own if he wanted to be with me.
I couldn't.
We'll try for a boy. By the grace of God we got our boy. In the process We also got an amazing little girl.
Our family is complete. We have four of the most amazing children ever. How was I so lucky to be blessed with each one of these little beings. Two girls and two boys. Some people try and try for a specific gender and only ever get the same. Not me.
Seth 9, Sam 8 (6/25/13), Adelynn 17 months, Noah hours old.

No comments:
Post a Comment