Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Road Trip

Seth and Sam went up to Nisswa this past Saturday and were to stay until Thursday night.

Then, Seth's summer school dates arrived in the mail. His first day is Wednesday the 12th from 12:15-1:15pm. His schooling is important and I can't let him fall further behind.

Jenna came with me since my surgeon said I shouldn't be driving for two weeks after the surgery. I taught her how to drive a manual transmission and she did pretty good for the five miles she was behind the wheel. Although she had to wave three cars around her to lighten the pressure. I drove 52 to St. Cloud and back. Since my hemoglobin is so low I more so wanted someone with to keep me company so I wouldn't nod off.

We stopped at the Coach store in the Albertville Outlet Mall on our way home where Sam insisted on buying every child-sized purse she could find. Sorry honey, this store is too spendy for you... and me. I knew I was in trouble when they handed me a 50% off entire purchase coupon. I ended up buying snatching clutch and purse. Justification: It was a "birth" day present for all the pain that one hour contraction gave me as well as the surgery recovery. 

Outside the mall were rides. Jenna needed her picture taken so she could send it to her trucker boyfriend, Luke.
Seth and Sam followed suit. 
We grabbed DQ and I had their delicious S'mores Blizzard. Sam had Choco Cherry Love, Seth had Cookie Dough, Jenna a Reeces Blizzard. Mmmm!!

We got home at 10:50pm. I hope the kids sleep in. But I know in reality Sam will be up by 7am. Seth will sleep until 10am. Noah will have me up around 3am and 6:30am. Thank goodness for naps!!




No comments:

Post a Comment