Friday, June 17, 2011

I feel ya

Women who are pregnant tend to feel their unborn baby kicking around 16-20 weeks. Those who have been pregnant before can feel them sooner than that. Since becoming pregnant I have been more aware of bubbles that I feel. Oh... I think that is the baby. Then a few days pass and I don't feel it again. I laugh at myself because at the time I would only be nine weeks pregnant.

Well on Tuesday while we were at the Taylor Swift concert I kept feeling fluttering (or popcorn popping) in the same spot for about two minutes. Then it was gone. Today while I was working I felt the same sensations from Tuesday, and they were in the same spot. It has to be baby! Yesterday I turned 15 weeks.

If there is one thing that I love about being pregnant, it would be feeling the baby move around in me, and watching my stomach shift as my due date nears. If there is one thing I could change about being pregnant, it would be the exhaustion. I've been lucky - no morning sickness, no nausea, no constipation, weight loss in the beginning, and occassional sciatica.

In five weeks we can have an ultrasound to determine the sex of our baby. But no thanks! We are still looking forward to the December surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment