Saturday, June 4, 2011

A Saturday with Friends

Nick and I invited our newly dating friends over for a family barbecue. Melanie (my friend) and Dan (Nick's friend) were introduced at our wedding reception in April. They have been dating since and we figured it was about time we have them over so we can see them together for ourselves.

Saturday morning the preparation started before the humidity kicked in high gear. I mowed the lawn while Seth watched, Nick swept the patio and weed whipped, Sam listened to tunes while basking in the sun. We inflated the swimming pool and filled it with water for the kids to cool off in later.


I went inside the house to clean up a little more and came back outside to this... I had to get a picture.


After Seth returned home with Nick from working on the Neon some more, he threw on his swim trunks for some water time. You would think his butt would hurt after the number of times it took us to time his jump to my clicking the camera button.

 Saturday turned out to be a wonderful day. It was fun listening to the guys reminisce and even better that Melanie and I could reminisce about our past when we weren't following the garage-talk. They are so cute together.

No comments:

Post a Comment