Sam invited over six of her closest friends to celebrate her 6th birthday. We started on our project "Makit & Bakit" suncatchers. Each friend picked out their favorite suncatcher and started filling them with the baking crystals, then most left the table to run around and be crazy. This left me to finish their projects for them in a short amount of time to allow them to bake and cool down before their parents came to pic them up. I started getting a little sloppy towards the end when I couldn't get the little plastic pieces out that fell into the wrong sections.
I finally got the suncatchers in the oven and we decided it was a good time to have some cake. Sam wasn't quick enough to blow out her candle and Trevor blew it out for her. I relit the candle and covered Trevor's mouth as he giggled.
Sam received a doll with long blonde hair and a cheer leading outfit. This is her favorite. Sam thinks it is an American Girl Doll. We all just let her continue thinking that. She also was given a princess book, Cinderalla and her horse drawn carriage, along with a few other gifts that vanished before I was able to see them.
Front Row: Maddie Swanson, Abby Gehrke, Trevor Preston
Back Row: Marea Nielson, Owen Brochman
Sam's best friend JoHanna Taylor wasn't able to make the birthday party due to her cousin having a birthday party at the same time, so we decided to have JoHanna over for a sleepover on Friday night.
No comments:
Post a Comment