I made a shirt that said "I love Taylor Swift" and "K102 Rocks" on the back. This was in hopes that someone from the radio station would see her all cute in her country gear and upgrade our seats. No such luck! I bought Sam new cowgirl boots to wear, she put on her jean skirt with camo ruffles around the bottom and a zip up jacket until I was ready to give her the shirt that gave away the surprise. I asked where she thought we were going in her cowgirl outfit and she thought for a moment... "Cowboy Dan's!" she shouted out with confidence. No honey... Mall of America? Chuckie Cheese? House of Coates? nope, nope and nope. As we turned on Amanda's street I looked back to see...
We made it to the Xcel Energy Center in Saint Paul and there was Taylor gear galore. Sam still had no idea. Then we sat down and she saw the stage. I didn't get the reaction I was hoping for but she was still very happy. About half way through Taylor's performance she passed out. It was about 9:15pm. I tried my best to wake her up but no luck. Out cold! Until of course it was time to leave - then she woke up and thankfully walked herself to the truck with her new shirt in hand.Some details about Taylor Swift...
Born December 13, 1989
Released her first single at age 17
She has been nominated 146 times and has won 82 awards
including Entertainer of the Year, Album of the Year, and Top New Female Vocalist






Awesome birthday event! (You have to make posting comments easier!)
ReplyDelete