Monday, June 13, 2011

kids will be... cats

It isn't very common in our house to have both Seth and Sam in a good playful mood. Usually one of them didn't get the sleep they needed and are a little less than cooperative. This morning was an unusual one. They were both happy as can be and hyper as can be as well.

They closed my bedroom door, the spare bedroom door, the door that leads to the living room and the bathroom door (where I was still getting ready for work). They were now in a dark hallway and I could hear a lot of noices. A meow, a hiss, and something that sounded like a purr. I opened the bathroom door and found this...


Two new cats in my house snuggling on the ground.

Everytime I walked out of the bathroom and had to open another door I would get hissed at. Thankfully these cats know better than to scratch or bite.

1 comment:

  1. Some kids play house, other kids play cat.... The Imagination!

    ReplyDelete